Are you an out of the ordinary Account Manager looking for an our of the ordinary role?
KMP Digitata are looking for a digital account manager to help us deliver a wide range of cutting edge, award winning digital projects.
You will work with our Strategic and Delivery teams to ensure the effective and timely production of our clients projects. This is a challenging and exciting role that involves managing multiple concurrent projects with an incredibly talented team.
We are looking for a detail oriented, problem solver, someone who lives and breathes digital. You’ll have a proven track record of identifying and delivering successful customer centric projects on time, within budget.
You’ll work closely with our clients to help them focus on what will bring the most benefit to their business and allow KMP to deliver that in the most effective way. The aim of this role is to drive value for our clients and in doing so deliver value and growth to KMP
We are a lean organisation and work using a hybrid of the Scrum methodology – we’re also using Google Venture sprints really effectively with our clients and are really focused on finding interesting answers to clients most challenging questions.
This is not an everyday role, you’ll get variety and become the glue that holds our client and internal teams together so will get plenty of exposure to both exceptional clients and our incredible talent of our internal team. We’re a small team that does exceptional work at a fast pace, so if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity then this is for you.
What you will do
- Day to day client management
- Deliver revenue from existing clients
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Understand the skillsets of the KMP team to work with our Delivery team to make informed judgements on the resource requirements for each project
- Work with the strategic team to gather requirements and ensure that the overall vision for the project is maintained throughout the process
- Develop, implement and execute project plans
- Manage project risk
- Prepare quotes and timings
- Sprint planning and retrospectives
- Ensure that the team are working well together to complete a project on time
- Act as Scrum Master
- Understand the commercial aspects of client work and ensure that the end product delivers value
What we are looking for
- A detail oriented individual with a flair for digital project management
- A creative thinker that can move quickly
- A person that values openness, honesty and accountability
- Ability to spot an opportunity and demonstrate value
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management and co-ordinations skills
- Solution oriented approach
- Good client facing skills
- Demonstrable problem solving ability
- Experience of working in SCRUM is desirable
- Salary of £28,000 p/a
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Sickness Pay
- Contributory health plan
- Free lunch every Thursday
- Bonusly reward scheme
- A fantastic team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free car parking
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients. Our recent client work includes Event City, Glasgow Airport, Carrier Travel, Bright Horizons and Spaceslide. We are proud to be recognised for our commitment to innovative, results focused work and last year we won the best b2c business project at the Big Chip awards for our work with Aberdeen Airport.
Since our inception we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.