Are you an out of the ordinary project manager looking for an out of the ordinary role?
If you are then you could be the Technical Deliver Manager we are looking for.
We’re KMP Digitata and we need a special someone who can make stuff happen; There will be a degree of project management, a good slice of operations management and the chance to work with an amazing team of people delivering interesting solutions to our clients more challenging problems.
You’ll need to be detail focused, flexible and be able to think laterally to help overcome challenges. You’ll have experience of delivering reasonable size digital projects on time and on budget and be able to demonstrate you can bring a multi-disciplinary team together to do that. You’ll need to have a talent for planning and management and understand the digital world well enough that you can add value to KMP’s projects and processes.
In return you’ll become part of a small but exceptional team of strategists, designers and developers producing great work for some brilliant clients and get to help shape our studio and have a real impact on our business as we grow and evolve.
Essentially you will be responsible for hitting deadlines, budget and ensuring well utilised resource through analysis and planning to deliver on our promises.
This is a wide ranging and incredibly rewarding role that needs a very special person
- Resource planning and management
- People Management
- Managing KMP’s larger projects directly with clients
- Management of any suppliers / third parties required to deliver projects (hosting, integrations,etc)
- Delivery of work based on successful deployment of resource based on the requirements
- Reporting and analysis of projects and resource
- Identify resource gaps and opportunities
- Ensure that support is managed
- Managing and improving studio systems and processes
- Hardware and software requirements of the Studio
- Company Time management using Harvest
- Monitoring overs
- Contribute to the technical scope of projects and systems
- Understanding of a digital agency
- Agile / scum knowledge would be beneficial
- Collaborative team approach
- Solution oriented
- Technically competent
- Have a good understanding of .net development
- Enjoy being involved across all elements of a project
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the Project teams;
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling Programmes and projects;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures;
- Credibility to advise Project teams on their Projects in relation to the Programme; and
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Minimum of 3 years plus experience managing development teams and complex projects
- Digital Marketing (client or agency)
- Agile project management in Scrum (desirable but not essential)
- Salary of up to £40,000 p/a dependent on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Sickness Pay
- Contributory health plan
- Free lunch every Thursday
- Bonusly reward scheme
- A fantastic team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free car parking
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients. Our recent client work includes Event City, Glasgow Airport, Carrier Travel, Bright Horizons and Spaceslide. We are proud to be recognised for our commitment to innovative, results focused work and last year we won the best b2c business project at the Big Chip awards for our work with Aberdeen Airport.
Since our inception we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org