Probation: 6 months
As a Digital Account Executive you will work across the KMP client base on a wide range of digital projects. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive individual looking for a role that offers variety and development.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Services and work across a wide range of client projects within many industry sectors. You will be maintaining and managing client relationships, interpreting and writing briefs, as well as delivering on client and agency objectives. You will co-ordinate with project managers, creative and technical teams, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of client work whilst monitoring and reporting on campaign performance against KPI’s.
- A proven track record of managing accounts and delivering successful projects
- Superb communication and organisational skills
- Excellent client handling skills with the ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritise work load
- Confidence and drive
- Keen eye for detail
- An inquisitive, proactive nature
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Free lunch every Thursday
- A fantastic team environment
- Flexi-time for urgent/personal matters
- Child care voucher scheme
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients, who include TUI, Asda, Manchester Airports Group, Sue Ryder and Nokia. Recent projects include e-commerce website builds, iPhone, Android, Facebook and Twitter apps.
Since our inception we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org