Senior Front End Developer
Probation: 6 months
Are you an experienced front-end developer looking to take the next step? Would you like to become part of an award-winning development team, with an ongoing commitment to producing cutting edge solutions through digital innovation?
A well-established, award-winning agency, seek a senior developer with 4+ years experience. Your role will primarily involve the creation of websites and web solutions across a broad spectrum of clients, both new and existing, ranging from SME to Blue Chip. You will take development ownership of projects and as a result, directly contribute to their success.
Working alongside the Head of UX and Lead Designer, you will also support existing web sites and systems, be exposed to cutting edge technologies and liaise day to day with our clients and internal project and account managers. Our recent projects have included ecommerce website builds, dynamic personalisation, Facebook apps, Twitter apps, iOS & Android apps.
We love the web and we love going the extra mile, if you share these values you will fit in well!
- Extensive experience and knowledge of HTML5 & SASS
- Excellent understanding of JQuery
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git/SVN
- Ability to multitask across several projects
- Proactive problem solver. Show Initiative in finding, discussing and implementing solutions
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and functional specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Back-End Leads
- Put forwards innovative new ideas and solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets development.
- Solid understanding of JS Apps – Grunt, Jenkins
- Experience of one or more of the following CMS: Sitecore/ Umbraco/ Sitefinity/ bespoke CMS
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Able to mentor other front end developers
- Understanding of UX principles
- Some experience in AJAX techniques
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Sickness Pay
- Contributory health plan
- Free lunch every Thursday
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- A fantastic team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free car parking
KMP Digitata excel at creating and managing user-centric digital experiences that deliver outstanding ROI for our clients, who include Nokia, Manchester Airports Group and many more. Our recent work includes Brilliant Project, Trek America, Milligan Retail & Neville Johnson We are super pleased that we were awarded Agency of the Year 2014 at the Big Chip Awards!
Since our inception we have been at the forefront of cutting edge technology and marketing strategies as well as dedicating ourselves to discovering and nurturing fresh talent, many of which you will find carrying on our ethos within various digital agencies and blue chip companies throughout the North of England.
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org