We designed and built the JetParks website along with a bespoke booking system allowing easy management of parking numbers and quotas. The site was built on the Lotus Domino content management system and was initially launched within just three weeks of design an development time.
The business strategy relies on a simple to use website with a custom-built e-commerce and booking system coupled with a search engine optimisation strategy that ensures visibility to drive traffic to the website.
From starting the campaign KMP have established page 1 positions in Google for 13 of the 18 keywords being optimised, including “Manchester Airport Parking” which is highly competitive and has a monthly search volume of close to 200,000 on Google alone.
This is an industry that is dominated by the large booking agents such as Travel Extras, Parking 4 Less and Go Simply, so to establish the rankings we have for what is a relatively small site in comparison is quite an achievement.
As this was a new site with no historical data to fall back on, it was important we established the site within the organic listings immediately through a number of quick wins including;
- Ensuring all copy and meta data was targeted and relevant
- Site mapping to achieve frequent indexing of our onsite changes
- Internal linking of pages and PageRank sculpting
And as the new site was a great deal smaller than its competitors it was important to establish its content on as many digital touch points as possible. We achieved this through;
- Extensive link building focusing primarily on back links from relevant high PageRank sites and .gov sites
- Link baiting through keyword rich articles, blogs and press releases achieving valuable links and exposure
- Optimisation of Video through YouTube
- Integration of Social Media channels through Twitter
- Optimisation of Google Places and Google Maps
- Page 1 across Google, Yahoo and Bing for all primary keywords
- 12% Click to Conversion Rate
- 4893% ROI
- Sales up 33% of target.
Today, the site attracts over 20,000 visits a month, maintains a bounce rate of less than 10% and a click to conversion rate of 12%. This is proof that when people land on the site, not only is the site sticky enough to make them stay, but there is a good chance that they will make a purchase.
To date, the overall return on investment of trading is £48.93 generated for every £1 spent or 4893% on.
With the JetParks brand now established within the industry and on page 1 of Google’s organic listings for their primary keywords, through the SEO carried out by KMP Digitata, the ROI is set to further increase over the next year.